Thursday, November 1, 2012

Old Gal's

As usual, I am totally slack at blogging.
I do however, religiously check my blog reader and follow other peoples blog, but considering I have no followers, and very few profile views, I guess no one really minds..... Which is ok with me, because this blog is more a diary of my life (when I remember to write) so that I can look back when my children are all grown up and think.. wow... so thats what I was thinking back then.....

Anyway... I am going to be blogging about my new little journey I am about to embark on.

I'm getting new boobs.....

Anyone who knows me personally or on FB, will know I have ENORMOUS boobs. 
I have had big boobs since I was about 13/14 years old.   I was always known at school as "the girl with blonde hair and big boobs".... Something that I was not particularly proud of... but hey... you get what you're given right?

A few years ago, before I got pregnant with Harry, I applied to my health insurance company for partial cover for a reduction... and after a bit of confusion.... I eventualy got declined.....

1 pregnancy and 3 years later and I have VERY large... HH cup breasts that point to the floor... and I HATE them. 
I refuse to go through another pregnancy again with boobs this size, and although I had plenty of milk, breast feeding was very challenging.  Trying to be discrete in public while breastfeeding with J cup breasts was impossible...
I lasted for 6 months, and then gave up, as it was just so much hard work.

Today I have an appointment with a plastic surgeon. 
It is the same surgeon that operated on my sisters boobs, and the same surgeon that I saw initially when I thought that health insurance was going to cover me.

I am going to blog my journey through my reduction....  I am going to share before and after photos....  (afterall.. who hasn't seen a pair of boobs)?

See ya later old gals..... time for a new pair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment