Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My DH rave......

This blog is about my DH..

My man is amazing, we have been married 2.5 years, and I could not be married to a better man.  He is SO kind and SO SO patient... On days where I feel "off" or am just having a hard time, he is always there to scoop me up. 
He will assure me I need to rest and he will take everything on.  
He never gets annoyed when I cry, rather he takes me in and holds me and lets me know its ok.
He ALWAYS makes me laugh
He is gentle with me, and is considerate of how I feel
He provides for our family, and is always trying to find ways to better himself so we can have a better life
He never gets angry or yells, he will just talk things out with me
He is always the first person there to help someone else
He plays with my hair
He cooks!!!!!!!!
He cleans... (not without a huff ).... ill let that one go!!!!
He never speaks bad about other people, and pulls me up if I start to
He lets me be who I want to be, and doesnt try and change me
He is fantastic with kids, which makes me want to have a million with him.... (but thats not going to happen)
He is an office guy, but loves getting his hands dirty
He is passionate
He is open and honest about how he feels
He isnt afraid to cry infront of me
He wants to be the best Dad he can be

My DH is truely a gift from God.... I am the luckiest girl in the world!!


xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post Mealz! I have a Hubby that I think this of too. Isn't it lovely to know that you have this special guy given all to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you found a keeper! :-)

    Miss Shell

    ReplyDelete