Monday, January 17, 2011

Looking back @ 2010!!

1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?:
Had a baby!!!
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?:
TBH I cant remember my NY resolutions..... Pointless in having any really.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes one friend had her baby in June. She is the cutest.
4. Did anyone close to you die?:
Nope, I have never had someone I know, or let alone close to me die.
5. What countries did you visit?:
None, but the year before I went to Canada, US, and Australia!
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?:
My own home, a breast reduction, and a lot less weight on my body!!! (oh and a cleaner house)
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?: 
12th of August. This is the day I gave birth to my son.... the apple of my eye... My little monkey boy Harrison.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?:
Definately growing a baby until term, and then giving birth
9. What was your biggest failure?:
Saving the amount of money that I would have liked to...
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?:
No, none at all. I have not been sick or injured (even with a cold) for more than a year.
11. Where did most of your money go?:
Well rent... of course... but disposable income went to DH's visa requirements, medicals, police clearances..... etc.... its a money pit!!
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The birth of my baby.. moving into our new house with a pool..... 1st Christmas with Harry, having a home with a bath in it... (bliss)
13. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or more sad?: Happier.... Im not pregnant and spewing my guts out.
ii. thinner or fatter?:  WAYYY fatter..... infact probably 15kgs fatter!!
iii. richer or poorer?: Probably the same. Much more in control of our finances now, which I suppose is a good thing.

14. What was your favourite TV programme?: The golden mile
15. What was the best book you read?:The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo.... highly reccomend!
16. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?:My birthday was last week, and I was 24. The first year I have felt like I am getting old... which Im not, but nevertheless, that feeling was there.
17. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?:Well if you consider maternity wear fashionable, then probably quite styley. :)
18. What kept you sane?:
My wonderful husband!!!
19. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
Do not try and work a full time admin job from home with a 2 week old baby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment