Thursday, January 20, 2011

Its making my heart beat fast....

No its nothing dodgy... although Im sure DH wishes it was, BUT Im considering going back to work part time....eeek
I wasnt planning on it, and I dont really want to have to, but we need to go back to South Africa this year for Dh's sisters wedding, and there is no way we will be able to afford it for the 3 of us, with only one income....

So I have been organising a lady who we are friends with, and she is happy to look after him (which is great because I trust her)

I just feel so nervous, and unsure about leaving him. Even though this was my decision, and not DH's, I still feel sad, but know that it will only be 2 days a week that he wont be with me, and all the others I will.

Anyway, on a good note, DH has been asked for a 2nd interview with the company he applied for, so we are really hoping that he gets the job!! 

Well im off to bake... wish me luck !!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Amelia!

    Going back to work is hard - but I think if its only 2 days a week you may end up enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete