Friday, January 14, 2011

Two Eleven

Happy new year...... Yes slightly delayed but Ive been on holiday...
I have had such a nice time this summer with DH. He has had 3 weeks off and I think this is the longest we have had together since being married.  I am however, ready for him to go back to work and have my days back..... I am looking forward to missing him again in the afternoons and watching the clock until he gets home.

DH is busy looking for a new job, and went for an interview yesterday. He seems pretty confident that he will get it, so FX we will find out next week!!

On a not so great note, I went swimming when we were on holiday, and now I am covered head to toe in sea lice bites... which FYI are horrendously itchy, and dont go away the next day.... they stay for days and days and are as itchy as the day you got them.  Id highly reccomend you dont get any.....


This year is going to be a good year.  I dont have any huge resolutions, but I do have some goals (if thats what I can call them)

1. Get up early in the morning and be more productive with my day... (no sleeping in until 11 or whatever time I feel like crawling out of bed)

2. Loose weight....... The never ending battle....

3. Buy our own house...  yes this one is big, but that is the plan this year.

Id love to hear yours... and if they are good I might pinch them....

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment