Wednesday, July 13, 2011

1, 2 miss a few

Woops... Well It has been months since my last post. A lot has happened here over the past 6 months... From now on I will try and regularly blog.
Here is a very brief rundown of what has been happening over the last 6 months
-Elwic got offered a fantastic job in Australia working for a steel drafting company with fantastic pay
- We moved from NZ to Australia, in April....
-Found a lovely house here and have settled in nicely
-Have started to make friends
-Mum and Chloe came to visit a month ago which was lovely
-Have been spending heaps of time with Nanny and Poppy
-Joined Weight Watchers, and lost 4.7kgs in 6 weeks..... (some of which I have put back on after our indulgent holiday.. )

And of course my favourite topic, my beautiful Harrison.....
He is growing in leaps and bounds.. He has such a hilarious personality.  He is constantly making Elwic and I laugh at his funny little antics.... He is a real charmer, and knows just how to get people "ohh'ing and Ahh'ing" over him.... He has started to flutter his eyes at people with affection.... its really the cutest thing you have ever seen!!

He was 11 months old yesterday.... Can you beleive that my baby is nearly 1?....... A year goes by sooo fast... a whole year, and now im staring down the barrel of 2?  It has been a fantastic year... a few minor challenges, but nothing worth noting..... He has bought us continual joy and laughter!!...

Will have to start thinking about a 1st birthday party..... (I feel very disorganised )..... I think it will be more of an occasion for us parents to have a party more than the children.

DH is fantastic as always... my sturdy rock.... We really enjoyed our holiday together, it was the first time since our honeymoon that we were able to really relax and enjoy ourselves....

Well it is nearly midnight, and I should head to bed....

ciao

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mealz! So good to hear from you. Glad you are settling in well in Aus and your trip to SA was good. I can't believe that our babies are nearly one either!! Well, Meg still has 6 weeks to go...

    ReplyDelete