Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sick.... again

I have had a terrible run with head colds this year. 
Harry started daycare in Feb.. and he did not get sick once up until 3 weeks ago, where he caught a chest infection and had antibiotics.... I thought that was a pretty good run considering daycare is full of sick, snotty and coughing little mites..... 

Me on the other hand.... I have had a cold nearly every month.   I can't even say I am run-down or overworked, because I'm not...... lol
I have finished Uni, and now Harry is in daycare and I have time to myself to rest, and.... well..... do nothing for a while.....
And just aswell, because its no fun having time to yourself without a gremlin pulling at your leg, when you are sick

Here's hoping that's me done for colds for the year.....

Someone else can catch it next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment