Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sunday Morning Breakfast









This morning I slept in late.. I needed it, as I didnt get to bed until after midnight....
Elwic got up early for Harry, and then woke me at 9 saying he was STARVING and we had no breakfast food in the house. He wanted to go out for breakfast...... I obliged!!

Opened the curtains, and what a glorious day.... Not a cloud in the sky! Beauty!

We decided to go to what is known by the locals in this town as "The Muffin Shop" at Mossey Point, which is about 15 mins drive down the coast from us.

We stopped by our friends house to turn off their electricity at the mains, as they have gone away on holiday and forgotten.

We drove to the Muffin Shop, which is set amongst bush in a little unsusupective suburb next to Broulee Beach

The Muffin Shop



They do the most divine sweet and savoury muffins, and the best coffee.

We sat in the sun, drinking coffee and watching Harry play, and had the best muffins we have tried in a long time.   I really wish I could get the recipe for their savoury spinich and feta muffin. 

One of the best Sunday mornings I have had in a long time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment