Friday, August 3, 2012

Change of plans

Well we decided that we want baby number 2...  Thats great, and that is decided.... but we have also decided to just wait a little bit long until I get my breast reduction.

Yes a reduction.   I have  incredibly oversized boobs ( since I was a teenager) and they cause me so many problems....

Although its not totally ideal to do it before we have another baby, I just couldn't fathom the 9 months of back pain and extra pressure on my upper half from too much boobage... lol

So I am going to try and loose some more weight, and then once we are back in NZ, and settled I will have my reduction.  CANT WAIT!!!!

Really need to do a post on my little Harry... Who by the way is being the most gorgeous child in the world, and totally nothing like a terrible 2...... I am NOT complaining ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment