Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Spirit

I have never been one to indulge in the Christmas festivities.  My family has never been big on decorations, or present giving(although we do give presents) but we dont go "all out" in a sense.  We always have plenty to eat, plenty to drink and usually spend the day relaxing by our parents pool. 
But this year, I feel very different.  I have my own child, and I want to make it special.  Afterall this is his first Christmas.  So I have gone out and bought a tree, and many decorations and have decided that this year, seeing as I am a SAHM (Stay at home Mum) I am going to go "All out".....
I have even written Christmas cards....
It feels good.... I feel like we are being festive, and it seems to have lifted the spirits in our house..... I like it!

Little H (My son) will be the one to hog the underneath of the tree with presents no doubt, as those of you with children will know, you would much rather buy for them than yourself... its so much easier and fun....
Next year I am going to have to reconsider my glass ball decorations, as little H will be toddling, and there is no way I want a tree on baby episode.

Feeling really good on my diet.... lost 3kgs so far so I am very happy with that!
Nothing like shedding a few Kgs... only to then pile them back on over Christmas......  Im crazy......

No comments:

Post a Comment