Monday, December 13, 2010

My First

I love reading blogs, and since having had my first child I have found myself getting absorbed into other peoples blogs. Maybe I am just nosey, but I find I learn so much from reading about other peoples life experiences.  So I thought-  Hey.. why not start one of my own.
So here is a bit about me..... I have been married to the man of my dreams for 2.5 years .... and 4 months ago we had our first child.
I am now a stay at home Mum, and am enjoying every moment of this privilege.
A Beauty Therapist by trade, but since having little squirt, I am not too interested in going back.  I may possibly have no choice (financially) but for now, the home is where my heart is.
I am also on a mission to loose weight... (yes fat.... that bastard that sits on your hips and thighs and multiplies in your sleep)
My goal is to loose 20kgs...  My starting weight was 93kgs..... (10kgs heavier than when I got pregnant)
so 70-73kgs would be my ideal weight. 

I started a diet last week, and have lost 2.5 already.... and I feel GREAT!... so I am now almost 90kgs.  I was never a big fan of diets, but this one is more of a healthy eating lifestyle, and I feel that I will be able to maintain what I am doing now...... fo FX all goes well, and soon I will be laughing my way into skinny girl shops!!!!!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment