Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nervous excitement

I have mixed feelings.  DH's work told him last week that there are going to be redundancies next year, either that or they will have to go down to 4 days a week.  So we have decided to look for new work.

Unfortunately in NZ there is a shortage of jobs in the area that DH is qualified.. (drafting) so we have applied for some jobs in Australia.... and of course the first response is one from there..... eeekkk

I found it so easy to be all "ohh yeah we should move there, the money is great"...but now that an opportunity has come up,,, I feel nervous ...but also excited....

The only real thing that would be holding me back, is my boy.... I would hate for him to be away from his grandparents.. I mean its not the end of the world, but my mother would be devastated..... so hard to know what to do..

At the end of the day, we have to think about what is best for our family. We will never get ahead in life if we dont think about ourselves. 

Christmas is around the corner and I am really looking forward to just chilling out with family, eating too much and having some wines in the spa pool...................... mmm bring it on!!!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment