Friday, March 2, 2012

1 down, plenty more to go....

My first week of university seemed fairly succesful.  Not much can go wrong in the first week one would hope.
I had my first classes for Finance and Management.

Management is going to be great.  That of course is what I want to major in.
Finance on the other hand... hmmm not so sure.

At about week 13 my finance paper consists of extensive mathamatical equations. Did I ever mention I didnt pass 4th form maths, let along 5th,6th,or 7th form maths??.... Oh dear.

But you know what... Im not worried. Im so determined to do well in this degree, I am going to put my mind to it no matter what, and I WILL pass.  I will attend every extra tutorial and study sessions available, and work as hard as my little brain will go.

Wish me luck.

Still loosing weight slowly.  Although I had a Mcflurry last night after dinner, which isnt helping my cause. 

Its the weekend, and I have my husband home with me. Hooray.  I love it when he doesnt have to work!

Well my coffee is calling. I had better not let it get cold....

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment