Wednesday, March 7, 2012

KONY 2012

I have been moved today by the release of a short movie by Invisible Children

They have brought awareness to this horrific war that is happening in Uganda, DRC and Sudan.  I know this has been happening for quite a while now, so is not new, but obviously IC have managed to create global awareness about what is going on, and is fighting for more US troops to be deployed into the area to help capture Joseph Kony

Its really easy for me to sit here on my comfy couch, and read about these attrocities that are taking place, and think, "oh gee someone should do something about that".... and then not actually get involved in spreading the word.

So Im doing my darndest (sp?) to make everyone I am friends with on FB aware of what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment