Monday, March 19, 2012

Family Life Update

So I am well and truely into the swing of things now at university.  Its great to be moving along and learning things that I never thought I could do.
I am constantly going through waves of excitement and anticipation that I am doing a degree and I am excited and optimistic about passing and getting a great job, and then the lows, of wishing I had a job to earn money, and being scared of failing my papers......  It hasnt been easy... but I hope to find a happy medium.
The monkey is loving daycare.... thank goodness...
The girls there are just fabulous.. they really love and care for him, and he is always such a happy little fellow when I get there.

My Mum and Dad are shouting the whole family a holiday to Noosa this July.  Im so excited to see everyone, and be with them all once again.  We are so lucky that we dont have to pay for anything, except have spending money...

Today is my home day with Harry through the week..  I have gone from really not enjoying my time with him as he was always so full on and grumpy.. to enjoying every second I have with him.  Its such a turn around from a few months ago.!!

Harry had his first hair cut last week.  The picture above is him pulling a cute face for the camera before his curly locks were chopped off.... *tear*...


This is him after his first cut


He is turning into such a beautiful child.  A real boy who is rough and tumble, and likes to get messy... but on the other side of that fiery personality, is a soft, kind happy little boy who I am enjoying more and more every day

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment