Friday, April 27, 2012

Another week down...

Well what a week, it sure was fun, but chaotic and full at the same time. We said farewell to our beautiful friend who came to stay with us. We celebrated and remembered the ANZACS who dedicated their lives.... Spent the day with Nanny and Poppy, which was lovely despite an unbearable child who made my day living hell.... I completed a major management presentation that weighted 20% and think I did really well, and spring cleaned the house, as it's for sale and we had an open home today. So now Harry is in bed, DH is watching a movie And I am enjoying some time to myself. I would really like to do some baking, but the kitchen is so spotless and clean, I can bear to make it messy again,so I might pass on the baking today. It's only calories I don't need anyway. Looking forward to normality this coming week. I have a few major assignments due over the next couple of weeks so I need to knuckle down and get some work done. Still really hoping that DH lands a job with this company he has applied for. It's really hard not to get your hopes up, as it would be perfect...... Buti am going to try and not think about it for now, and just take what comes. I am always a believer that if you don't get something, then something better is out there for you. I was planning on blogging today about my challenges I have been having recently with Harry, but he has been so sweet today, and all the bother, and headaches he has caused us in the past few weeks all melts aWay when he giggles and plays, and says thank you and please and is just generally really sweet. He is a good child, and I know that. He is just outrageously strong willed.... And the continual resistance gets me down sometimes. I'm so grateful for such a great husband. We are a good team, and think we are both catching on to this parenting gig pretty quickly..... I'm off to hunt for something sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment