Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Photo Update

You blink, and your beautiful sweet little child who who lay and coo at you, is now a boistrous, busy, loud, funny and cheaky little toddler, who thinks you know nothing and they know everything....... and of course there is only 1 word in the english vocab worth using as far as they are concerned  and that is  "NO"!!!!

Sitting with Pop.... His fav person ever

Driving the Steve Irwin Truck

This week I got new Crayola pens, but Im just not sure where I am meant to be drawing... On my face, arms and body seems like much more fun. (thank goodness they are washable)

dont you just want to squeeze him?

Im so lucky to have such a good looking husband..... 


I really need to make an effort to take the camera out with me more often.....  I love photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment