Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A curve ball

You know how we always say, "sometimes life throws you a curve ball" well it sure has. Unlike most curve balls that are a right pain in the ass, this one I am so so happy about. We are moving back to New Zealand!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just over the moon. It means packing up our whole lives again, and doing yet another house move... But I really don't mind this time. I'm gong home, and going to be around my sister and the rest of my family. Harry is going to be so happy to hang with his nanna and pop, and no doubt they will be equally as happy. We are currently looking for the best job so that it is a smart move financially I will cross credit my uni papers over to a NZ university so that I can continue them there. So there is certainly a lot on my plate over the next few months.... CAN'T WAIT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment